20 April, 2009

I created a blog!

Hello all,

As most of you know by now, I am joining the Peace Corps in Guatemala. I figure it will be difficult to keep in touch with everyone, so I figured a blog would help.

Well, I am leaving April 28 for DC to have a staging orientation and then I leave the next morning, April 29 for Guatemala! It is absolutely amazing that the time leading up to the departure has just flown by.

This Thursday, April 23 I have to say goodbye to the students that I have been tutoring at TL Hanna High School here in Anderson, SC. I have loved working with them and that experience has motivated me to become a teacher after the Peace Corps.

Next time you hear from me in this blog will most likely be actually in Guatemala! I cannot wait!

Love,

Marc

Disclaimer: The contents of this blog are mine personally and do not reflect any position of the U.S. government or the Peace Corps.